44th American Crossword Puzzle Tournament
Solve puzzles at home along with those participating in person!
Time & Location
Apr 01, 8:00 PM – Apr 03, 2:00 PM
About the Event
- Livestream of all events from the Friday games through the Sunday playoffs is available without registration!
- Special guest Friday night Josh Wordle will present a six-game Wordle contest that you can play along with at home
- More Friday night puzzles - Puns and Anagrams, Cryptic Crossword, Split Decisions
- All tournament puzzles can be played in real time starting Saturday 11 am ET or anytime before midnight Monday
- Saturday night program - no at home solving but fun and games to play along with and the Annual MEmoRiaL award for lifetime achievement in crossword contruction being presented to Emily Cox and Henry Rathvon
- Registration fee - Single solver - $70, Pairs - $80
- No prize money because the tournament is being held live in Stamford, CT this year
Evening program livestream
1 hour 45 minutes
Puzzles 1, 2 and 3
Online access to puzzles 1-8 of the 2022 ACPT as well as printed copies mailed to you when tournament is over.
2 People will be able to access Puzzles 1-7 at the same time as the in person solvers. Printed copies of the puzzles will be mailed to you after the event.